- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Chief Engineer »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Displacement Diffuser - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
The Titus solar Plexicon displacement diffuser is solar powered, and can heat and cool. Uses a wireless, energy harvesting process to power the auto-changeover action when changing to the cooling or heating mode. Runs on solar or ambient room light. Features an adjustable narrow temperature band for the cooling and heating changeover actuation.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?