Disinfectant Cleaner - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Milgo QGC, a hospital-strength disinfectant cleaner from Dri-Eaz, kills Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin-Resistant and protects against a wide range of other bacteria, viruses and fungi. The cleaner also kills Hepatitis C, Pseudomonas, Legionella, HIV-1 and many other potentially dangerous microorganisms, according to the company.
Milgo QGC is non-corrosive to metals and other building materials, EPA-approved, and includes no added fragrance or color. It sanitizes nonporous surfaces at 0.5 ounce per gallon.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality