- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Digital manifold - Testo Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 557 is equipped with two pipe-clamp temperature probes. The manifold instantly displays superheat or sub-cool measurements for up to 60 refrigerants. Now standard with Bluetooth, the digital manifold combined with the refrigeration app enables efficient analysis and documentation. Using apps installed on iOS/Android phones and tablets, users can gather data such as automatic calculations of superheat and sub-cooling and send detailed reports directly from the app.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms