Digital Video Recorder - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
The digital video recorder offers top image quality and the ability to record up to 30/25 (NTSC/PAL) images per second (ips) at 4CIF resolution on each channel, according to manufacturer Pelco. Video recorded at higher frame rates can automatically be reduced to 2 fps after a predetermined time, effectively giving users more days of storage. Frame rate and resolution of video being recorded are identical to live display. The front panel control includes a joystick which is integrated with an intuitive color-coded, icon-based interface. Up to 1 TB of internal storage is available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing