- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Digital Video Recorder - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Mitsubishi Digital Electronics’s DX-TL4U is a four-input digital video recorder that couples DVR-level performance with the reliability commonly associated with VCRs.
The recorder uses a front button interface or a wireless remote control and is less than two inches tall. The DX-TL4U also features long-term recording with proprietary compression technology which, at one-image-per-second in standard mode, allows for more than 50 days of continuous recording.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing