- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Digital Video Manager - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The DVM R300 is a Digital Video Manager from Honeywell that features a multi-scene interface, advanced video analytics, camera-tamper detection and support for streamer I/O and bi-directional audio.
DVM allows users to view, record, play back and store security video clips across an existing or dedicated network. With the interface, operators can tailor the cameras they see on screen with drag-and-drop configuration. The interface supports both standard and widescreen formats.
The intelligent video analytics allow the DVM to generate real-time alarms based on specific activity and behaviors. For example, the analytics tools can automatically alert operators and start recording video if a vehicle parks in a restricted zone or someone removes an object under surveillance. The tools can track as many as 20 targets in each camera view and report on more than 35 actionable events.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing