Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Digital Thermometer - Palmer Wahl Instrumentation Group - Facility Management Product Release
The Solar Digital Industrial unit has an LCD screen and is powered by a built-in solar cell so batteries never need replacing. The units are mercury-free and designed to replace bimetal- and traditional-type industrial thermometers with a tapered bulb and 1-1/4-18 swivel nut fitting. The units can also measure air duct temperature. Models are available with 4-20 ampere current-transmitter capability for connection to a remotely installed controller or recorder. The adjustable angle fitting rotates 180 degrees, allowing the thermometer to be installed at the best possible viewing angle.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality