- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Digital Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Jumbo Digit thermometer from Control Co. is designed to monitor freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. The naked sensor is 3/16-inch in diameter and 3/4-inch long. The triple display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period. Range is –58 to 158 degrees F and –50 to 70 degrees C with a resolution of 0.1 degree and accuracy of ±1 degree C.
The alarm feature provides alert when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point. Alarm is programmable in 1 degree increments. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it. Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators, food or drinking water.
The unit is supplied with a flip-open stand for lab bench, slot for wall mounting, and Velcro and magnetic strips to attach to any surface. Sensor and 10-foot cable perform accurately when both are under water. Supplied with one AAA alkaline battery.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality