- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Digital Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Jumbo Digit thermometer from Control Co. is designed to monitor freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. The naked sensor is 3/16-inch in diameter and 3/4-inch long. The triple display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period. Range is –58 to 158 degrees F and –50 to 70 degrees C with a resolution of 0.1 degree and accuracy of ±1 degree C.
The alarm feature provides alert when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point. Alarm is programmable in 1 degree increments. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it. Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators, food or drinking water.
The unit is supplied with a flip-open stand for lab bench, slot for wall mounting, and Velcro and magnetic strips to attach to any surface. Sensor and 10-foot cable perform accurately when both are under water. Supplied with one AAA alkaline battery.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Technology Advances Bring New, Exciting MEWPs Options
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality