- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Digital Service Predicts and Prevents Incidents and Downtime in Data Centers - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
StruxureOn is a digital service that connects data center physical infrastructure assets to the Schneider Electric cloud enabling the delivery of simplified and faster services. With real-time visibility into system performance, maintenance and service requirements via mobile app, StruxureOn’s data-driven analytics can proactively advise of potential failures, fundamentally improving the ability to service critical equipment prior to failure.
As part of the digital service, Schneider Electric’s Service Bureau personnel is readily available to remotely troubleshoot an issue or, in cases that can’t be addressed remotely, dispatch a field service representative armed with the necessary information and equipment to quickly resolve the issue and minimize downtime. Schneider Electric’s Service Bureau acts as a ‘second set of eyes’ providing around the clock incident monitoring so that data center and facility managers can rest assured that immediate action will be taken to curtail the impact on data center operations.
Schneider Electric is bringing IoT to the data center with StruxureOn, optimizing the way that data is analyzed, stored and delivered as actionable information to improve decision-making around data center maintenance, uptime and incident management.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully