Digital Relay - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D SEPAM (Square D Electrical Protection and Monitoring) digital relay product line functions as protection relays, but also works as multifunctional communicating protection units for remote network management and operation. They provide metering, monitoring, analysis and diagnosis.
The line includes the Series 80 relay for critical sources and loads; the Series 40 relay for important sources and loads; and the Series 20 relay for more basic source and load requirements.
The Sepam includes a graphical software package that programs all relays with context-sensitive help. The relays also are modular, with a base unit with plug and play DIN rail mount options. The form factors are the same for each relay series.
Sepam relays have a backlit LCD display that allows multi-line text plus graphics. The display lets users view multiple metered values, and alarm and diagnostic functions.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully