- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Digital Power Meters - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton Corporation’s IQ 250 and 260 is designed for utility and commercial metering applications, The meters capture real-time information on changes in power conditions to help energy and power-quality managers combat power anomalies within an electrical distribution system.
The IQ 250 and 260 meters also allow for sub-metering implementation, such as a high-rise condominium or shopping mall where individual tenants are billed for their energy consumption. Both devices support ANSI C12.20 standards for revenue metering capabilities and ensure accuracy of 0.2 percent.
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- Ventilation and Filtration: A Systemic Strategy for Healthier Buildings
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects