- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Digital Power Meters - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton Corporation’s IQ 250 and 260 is designed for utility and commercial metering applications, The meters capture real-time information on changes in power conditions to help energy and power-quality managers combat power anomalies within an electrical distribution system.
The IQ 250 and 260 meters also allow for sub-metering implementation, such as a high-rise condominium or shopping mall where individual tenants are billed for their energy consumption. Both devices support ANSI C12.20 standards for revenue metering capabilities and ensure accuracy of 0.2 percent.
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- Understanding the Power of Solar PPAs
- How to Reduce Embodied Carbon in Facilities
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects