Digital Multimeters - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 27 II and 28 II meters feature backlit keypad buttons, large display digits and two-level, white display backlighting for improved visibility in low-lit areas. Their holsters are reversible to provide added protection for the display and controls when the meter is not in use. The meters can withstand 8,000-volt spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully