Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Electrician »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
Digital Locker System - Package Concierge - Facility Management Product Release
Package Concierge digital locker system provides 24/7 package management that also meets all fire and safety standards. The Package Concierge system lockers are constructed from corrosion resistant steel, and the kiosk is powered by a Windows 8 operating system.
All delivery carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS and more can deliver packages to the Package Concierge system. When they close the locker door, the recipient will receive an email or text notification. To retrieve their package, the recipient will scan their key fob and/or enter a 4-digit pin and the locker will automatically open.
Users can manage their account through an online web portal or mobile app. Facility management is able to access data rich reports, package delivery history and security information through a dashboard. Both management and users are able to ship or return packages utilizing the system.
- Outsourcing: KPIs Determine Success with Vendors
- Outsourcing: How To Select the 'Right' Vendor
- Why Professional Development is Worth the Effort
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Skyscraper’ Showcases Cool Facility Technology
- 15 Coolest Office Spaces