Digital Locker System - Package Concierge - Facility Management Product Release
Package Concierge digital locker system provides 24/7 package management that also meets all fire and safety standards. The Package Concierge system lockers are constructed from corrosion resistant steel, and the kiosk is powered by a Windows 8 operating system.
All delivery carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS and more can deliver packages to the Package Concierge system. When they close the locker door, the recipient will receive an email or text notification. To retrieve their package, the recipient will scan their key fob and/or enter a 4-digit pin and the locker will automatically open.
Users can manage their account through an online web portal or mobile app. Facility management is able to access data rich reports, package delivery history and security information through a dashboard. Both management and users are able to ship or return packages utilizing the system.
- What Should You Do if There's a Positive Coronavirus Case in Your Facility?
- FM Perspective: Bringing Your "A" Game to Customer Service
- The Importance of Full-Time Facilities Employees During the Pandemic
- $116 Billion Price Tag To Reopen Schools
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Recharge Rooms’ Give NYC Healthcare Workers Space to Rest, Relax