Digital Locker System - Package Concierge - Facility Management Product Release
Package Concierge digital locker system provides 24/7 package management that also meets all fire and safety standards. The Package Concierge system lockers are constructed from corrosion resistant steel, and the kiosk is powered by a Windows 8 operating system.
All delivery carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS and more can deliver packages to the Package Concierge system. When they close the locker door, the recipient will receive an email or text notification. To retrieve their package, the recipient will scan their key fob and/or enter a 4-digit pin and the locker will automatically open.
Users can manage their account through an online web portal or mobile app. Facility management is able to access data rich reports, package delivery history and security information through a dashboard. Both management and users are able to ship or return packages utilizing the system.
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Successful Technology Selection and Implementation
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Skyscraper’ Showcases Cool Facility Technology
- 15 Coolest Office Spaces