Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Digital-Inspection Camera - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The microEXPLORER is a hand-held video-inspection system that allows users to take digital-quality images and record video onto a secure digital (SD) card inserted into the integrated SD slot. A mini-USB port is available to transfer the recorded information onto a computer. The high-resolution, anodized-aluminum camera head features a water- and scratch-resistant sapphire lens and sits at the tip of a flexible, 3-foot cable reinforced with a waterproof vinyl jacket. Photos are displayed on a 3.5-inch, color liquid crystal display screen. The camera head also is equipped with four fully adjustable light emitting diodes to provide a range of light for any job.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security