Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Digital-Inspection Camera - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The microEXPLORER is a hand-held video-inspection system that allows users to take digital-quality images and record video onto a secure digital (SD) card inserted into the integrated SD slot. A mini-USB port is available to transfer the recorded information onto a computer. The high-resolution, anodized-aluminum camera head features a water- and scratch-resistant sapphire lens and sits at the tip of a flexible, 3-foot cable reinforced with a waterproof vinyl jacket. Photos are displayed on a 3.5-inch, color liquid crystal display screen. The camera head also is equipped with four fully adjustable light emitting diodes to provide a range of light for any job.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong