- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Diesel mobile generator - Kohler Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 90REOZT4 is designed for non-road use and is equipped with a DOT-certified trailer and patented durable enclosure. The generator uses a John Deere Tier 4 Final 4.5 liter engine and is capable of a 78-85 kW standby rating, 70-76 kW prime rating, and 62-69 kW continuous rating. It features a digital controller, intuitive displays and keypad functions, and advanced network communications for remote monitoring.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms