Diesel Utility Vehicle - Kubota - Facility Management Product Release
The RTV-X1120 features a 24.8 gross horsepower 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engine The engine and VHT-X transmission provide a top speed of 29 mph. The vehicle features shoulder restraints for the operator and passenger, ergonomically designed 60:40 split bucket seats, digital dashboard display, fully hydraulic power steering, easily accessible parking brake and under seat storage compartments. Standard two-inch receivers are located at the front and back of the vehicle, allowing a tow capacity up to 1,300 lbs.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia