- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Diesel Utility Vehicle - Kubota - Facility Management Product Release
The RTV-X1120 features a 24.8 gross horsepower 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engine The engine and VHT-X transmission provide a top speed of 29 mph. The vehicle features shoulder restraints for the operator and passenger, ergonomically designed 60:40 split bucket seats, digital dashboard display, fully hydraulic power steering, easily accessible parking brake and under seat storage compartments. Standard two-inch receivers are located at the front and back of the vehicle, allowing a tow capacity up to 1,300 lbs.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use