Diesel Generators - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
Rated at 80, 100, 125 and 150 kW, the new diesel generator sets from Cummins are EPA tier-3 compliant. 100, 125 and 150 kW units use a six-cylinder, air-cooled turbocharged engine, a variant of the models used in Dodge trucks, according to the company. Smaller models use a turbocharged four cylinder engine. Other features include a pedestal design that physically isolates controls and circuit breakers from vibrating parts and side forklift pockets on the skid base. New combustion chamber geometry and fuel injection systems have led to improved emissions, according to the company, without a reduction on power output. Generator sets are UL listed and include a one year warranty.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully