Diagnostic Monitors - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The EzFlex Series includes the EZ20 infraRed thermometer, the EZ30 thermo-anemometer and the EZ40 combustible gas detector. Built with flexible gooseneck probes, EzFlex products provide access in hard-to-reach locations.
The EZ20 delivers non-contact surface temperature measurements from -58 to 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a 16-inch flexible probe, a backlit LCD display, and a laser pointer. It is Fahrenheit/Celsius switchable, has a fixed emissivity covering 90 percent of surface applications, and an 8-to-1 distance to spot ratio. It comes with a carrying case and 9V battery.
The EZ30 is an air-velocity meter that is designed for reaching into air ducts or other HVAC applications. It features selectable air-velocity units and a dual 9,999-count backlit display. It has a 3-percent basic accuracy. Users can display temperature measurements in Fahrenheit or Celsius. They can freeze the displayed value using a data-hold function and can record maximum and minimum readings. The meter comes with a 9V battery and carrying case.
The EZ40 helps users identify gas leaks. It can identify natural gas, methane, ethane, propane, butane and LPG. It features one-hand operation with thumb-controlled sensitivity adjustment to eliminate background gas levels. It has a visible and audible alarm at 10 percent lower explosive limit for methane. It comes with three C batteries and a carrying case.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality