- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Mechanical Manager | Heinen's Grocery Store »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Desiccant Wheel - Semco LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Unitary Wheel Cassette (UWC) Series is a drop-in replacement for polymer desiccant wheels in most unitary ERV brands. Uses 3 3⁄4-inch-wide wheels that feature a fast-acting, corrosion-resistant desiccant that's applied to an all-aluminum wheel substrate. The wheel's honeycomb matrix's fluted opening design produces maximum latent and sensible air-to-air heat transfer, but generates up to 50-percent less HVAC system static pressure than polymer film wheels.
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- Which Portable Cooling Unit Is Right for Your Facilities?
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation