- Facilities Manager »
- Chief Engineer »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
Delayed Egress Device - Stanley Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The Delayed Egress Exit Device for manual touchbar exit systems provides a controlled exit for openings that require panic or fire exit hardware for safe egress. When armed, the unit will deny exit to unauthorized personnel for 15 or 30 seconds, while simultaneously sounding a local or remote audible alarm to alert security personnel when an attempt is being made at an exit opening.
The unit is also designed with fire alarm contacts; fire alarm input can cut power to the delay function at any time and provide immediate egress. The LED status indicator in the device is color-coded to indicates arm, disarm, alarm status.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing