- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Dehumidification System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Humidi-MiZer adaptive dehumidification system is available on WeatherExpert Series models from 3 to 23 tons. Using a space thermostat and humidistat input, the Humidi-MiZer system changes the refrigerant flow by adjusting the position of the refrigerant solenoid valves. There are three modes of operation: normal, sub-cooling, and hot gas reheat. For units with two refrigerant circuits, each circuit can operate in each of the three modes independently.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation