Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Defibrillator Emergency Communication System - Talk-A-Phone Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The AED-400 defibrillator emergency communication system features a hands-free ADA-compliant emergency phone, strobe, and siren, and is designed to store most automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) and medical kits behind a clear polycarbonate door. Opening the door activates the strobe and siren and alerts surrounding areas of an emergency situation.
The emergency phone provides one-touch communication with emergency personnel and has the ability to automatically notify the attendant of the calling location by a recorded message and digital display. Can be mounted to wall using surface or recess mounts or strapped to a poll or kiosk.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies