- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Operations »
- Chief Engineer »
- Building Assistant »
Deck Coating - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Vulkem OC810 is a high-solid, aliphatic urethane membrane designed to be applied in one 35-40 mil coat for waterproofing protection that is mildew- and fungus-resistant. It has a volatile organic content of less than 30 grams per liter. The coating can be applied the same day as the primer, shortening construction timelines. The coating is available in beige, maple, limestone, gray and slate gray.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency