- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Daylighting - Solatube International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 750 DS Daylighting System from Solatube is approximately 21 inches in diameter and is designed to extend the hours of daylighting available for interior spaces.
The new dome delivers an effective daylight capture surface of up to 750 square inches.
The dome is also designed to capture more low-angle sunlight during the winter and during early morning and late afternoon.
Daylight Control: For applications where lighting is not necessary 100 percent of the time, a dimmer allows occupants to control the amount of light in the room between 100 percent down to approximately two percent with an electric wall-mounted switch.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- How to Get Retro-commissioning Right
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects