- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
Data Server - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
The Power Xpert Server Solution from Eaton Corp. allows IT managers to view and manage electrical power in their data centers and server rooms. IT professionals can now see both conditioned power in the data center and unconditioned power entering the facility. This allows users to understand energy usage patterns, identify peak load times, determine high-energy-use equipment, realize energy savings and automatically analyze power events.
The Power Xpert Server Solution is comprised of a power quality meter, Ethernet switch, current transformer and installation equipment. The device uses a traffic light-style (green-yellow-red) temperature gauge to show the status of the data center's power quality. The system does not require additional software or equipment. Monitoring and management are available through a Web browser.
- Emergency Power Setup Crucial for Cleveland Arboretum and Gardens
- How to Decide Where to Locate Electrical Generators
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Are Your Occupants Stealing Electricity by Charging Cell Phones?