Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data Logger - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The compact 1730 three-phase unit conducts key measurements of voltage, current, power, and power factor to identify energy waste. The unit automatically records values and prepares them for review. The unit rectifies common setup errors through re-engineered cables, digital check, auto-correct of all connections, and an on-screen wizard for interval setup. The measured circuit directly powers the unit, eliminating the need for a power outlet, and it includes two USB ports for data downloads to PCs or standard thumb drives. Logged data is importable into software for further processing or archiving.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality