Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data Logger - AEMC Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The Simple Logger II TRMS Current Data Logger from AEMC offers a choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to configure these loggers to optimize memory usage. The loggers feature Extended Recording Mode and delayed start time. An internal memory allows storing over 240,000 measurements, and currents can be measured and recorded with 0.1A resolution. A series of front panel LEDs provides a quick status the logger’s state and memory usage. Several Data Loggers can be synchronized to record at the same time intervals.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully