Data Center Raised Floor Fan Assist Module - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerAire Quad module uses four fans connected in parallel that automatically turn on when conditions require additional cooling. Control options include client controlled, one rack-mounted sensor or three rack-mounted sensors. Equipped with variable-speed fan drives, all four fans can be throttled up or down. Measures four inches deep.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation