Data-Center Cooling Systems - Hewlett-Packard - Facility Management Product Release
The HP modular 100 and 200 models are close-coupled systems that handle rack power and cooling requirements from 5,000-50,000 watts without adding to the heat load on the existing conventional data center cooling system. With the benefit of water, the systems can cool fully populated, high-density racks to keep them cool while reducing heat load on the facility and preserving valuable floor space and cooling resources.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation