Data Center Cooling - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
Liebert DSE data center cooling system adds 80kW, 85kW and 150kW units. The system's EconoPhase pumped refrigerant economizer delivers free cooling without water consumption or air contamination. The product features tandem Copeland scroll digital compressors, electronic expansion valves, and variable-speed electrically commutated plug fans that automatically adjust unit airflow to demand. The company's iCOM system is designed to allow the system to adapt quickly to changing IT loads.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation