Data Center Cooling - American Power Conversion - Facility Management Product Release
The InRow SC 12-inch wide (half-rack) self-contained cooling solution is capable of providing up to 7 kW of predictable, agile heat removal for wiring closets and server rooms. The product’s self-contained design allows for installation without refrigerant lines or remote heat exchangers. The unit uses unconditioned air from plenum space to reject heat, and has a built-in condensate pump to collect and remove water. Other features include high head pressure protection, coil freeze protection, predictive failure notification, and automatic restart.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully