Data Center Cooling - American Power Conversion - Facility Management Product Release
The InRow SC 12-inch wide (half-rack) self-contained cooling solution is capable of providing up to 7 kW of predictable, agile heat removal for wiring closets and server rooms. The product’s self-contained design allows for installation without refrigerant lines or remote heat exchangers. The unit uses unconditioned air from plenum space to reject heat, and has a built-in condensate pump to collect and remove water. Other features include high head pressure protection, coil freeze protection, predictive failure notification, and automatic restart.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully