- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Data Cable - Berk-Tek - Facility Management Product Release
LANmark-10G2 UTP cable has a nominal .30 inch outside diameter. The cable design incorporates four twisted pairs cabled with three monofilament elements to create a completely round cross-section.
The geometry and pair configuration in the cable creates a significantly reduced cable diameter, while preserving the alien crosstalk performance of the original LANmark-10G.
The LANmark-10G2 cable meets the electrical component requirements of proposed TIA-568-B.2-10 standard for Augmented Category 6 supporting IEEE 10GBASE-T out to 100 meters and is part of the companyï¿½s NetClear GTX 10 Gigabit UTP channel solution.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully