Data Cable - Berk-Tek - Facility Management Product Release
LANmark-10G2 UTP cable has a nominal .30 inch outside diameter. The cable design incorporates four twisted pairs cabled with three monofilament elements to create a completely round cross-section.
The geometry and pair configuration in the cable creates a significantly reduced cable diameter, while preserving the alien crosstalk performance of the original LANmark-10G.
The LANmark-10G2 cable meets the electrical component requirements of proposed TIA-568-B.2-10 standard for Augmented Category 6 supporting IEEE 10GBASE-T out to 100 meters and is part of the companyï¿½s NetClear GTX 10 Gigabit UTP channel solution.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully