- Director of Facilities »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
DVR - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
The DVR5300 series is a modular, scalable recording system design for mission-critical applications. The product is capable of recording both analog and digital video and audio. Nine rack units are required to store 48 channels of 4CIF quality, 30 ips per channel video for seven days.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Access Control: How to Balance Security with Health and Safety
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing