DC Breakers - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D Masterpact NW molded case circuit breakers are available in a variety of sizes and offer the smallest footprint in the industry, according to the company. The units are factory-tested and calibrated, reducing installation time and cost.
With amperage ratings of 800A to 4000A and voltage ratings of 600Vdc floating and 500Vdc loaded, the breakers are suitable for use on ungrounded, uninterruptible power supplies. They are tested to meet UL 489 Supplement SC and IEC 60947-2 standards for DC circuit breakers. Models suitable for all types of IEC systems feature amperage ratings of 1000A to 4000A and voltage ratings of 500V, 750V and 900Vdc.
The breakers are available in both fixed and drawout construction, with circuit breaker or switch options to fit a variety of additional applications, including:
* Industrial machinery, such as packaging and conveyance and food/beverage
* Specialty machinery, such as car wash systems
* Facility and infrastructures, such as pump controllers, water/wastewater controls, HVAC controls and security door controls.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully