- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Critical Space Monitoring - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
Emerson Network Power is integrating portions of its technical support and customer response system with its Liebert critical space monitoring technologies to provide new solutions for enhancing operational performance.
The new group, Monitoring and Professional Services, integrate on-site monitoring of business-critical infrastructure systems with preventive and emergency repair services delivered by the Emerson.
The integrated battery-monitoring service combines battery-monitoring technology with proactive maintenance and service response to help companies achieve high network availability, increase useful battery life and eliminate costly downtime. It uses the Web-based Virtual Ntegrity Gateway (VNG) to enable enhanced alarm management, alarm diagnostics, alarm response, and predictive maintenance.
Enterprise remote monitoring provides the ability to quickly predict, identify and react to problems within data centers through secure, Web-based, enterprise-wide monitoring of critical infrastructure systems. It also uses the VNG to remotely retrieve data from equipment and provide continuous communication health checks of the system with the industry's most advanced level of security.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully