Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Crimping Tool - FCI Burndy Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Burndy Patriot PAT750XT-18V hydraulic crimping tool features an 18V nickel-metal-hydride battery. It incorporates a high-speed hydraulic pump, transmission and piston design. Its 2.6 amp-hour high-capacity battery eliminates voltage depression, maximizing the number of crimps per charge. Featuring 360-degree head rotation, it has 12 tons of output force, an audible pop-off crimp indicator, and an ergonomically balanced design. It comes with a carrying case, battery charger, two batteries and tool retention lanyard.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality