Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Crimp Rings Enable Connections for Plumbing and Radiant Heating Applications - Zurn Industries, LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Zurn PEX QickCap crimp rings enable optimum crimp connections, virtually eliminating ring movement during installation, making it easier to accurately position the copper crimp rings onto Zurn PEX large diameter tubing for plumbing and radiant heating applications.
The QickCap is a proven ASTM F1807 fitting system, meeting plumbing and heating code requirements. Reliable performance delivers a 360-degree seal for leak-free connections. Crimp rings are available in ½-, ¾-, 1-, 1¼-, 1½- and 2-inch sizes. They are suitable for both commercial and residential plumbing systems.
“Zurn understands that every moment on the job counts, says Jeff Exley, water distribution product manager for Zurn Industries. “Which is why we are excited to deliver a labor-saving, easy to use solution for our PEX customers.”
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility