Cover Board - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ACFoam-HS combines the insulating power and strength of a durable cover board with the stability of a lightweight coated-glass facer. It keeps insulation secure beneath the membrane and resists damage from foot traffic and heavy loads. Its compressive strength is created by the closed-cell poly-iso foam, which is laminated to a durable, dimensionally stable, coated-glass facer to protect the roof system and the insulation below it. It also provides insulation in the cover board layer with an R-value of 2.5 per 1/2 inch.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them