- Building Technician »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Cover Board - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for low-slope roofing systems, CoverDeck has 54 percent recycled content. It provides moisture resistance and can serve as a substrate for most roof systems. It is easy to cut and is approximately 50 percent lighter than gypsum-based cover boards. It has passed industry standards for wind and fire ratings and is hail resistant.
Available in 3/8- and 5/8-inch thicknesses, CoverDeck is designed for use with all Firestone mechanically attached or fully adhered EPDM or TPO roofing systems and is compatible with asphalt for most modified-bitumen and hot- or cold-asphalt system applications. The co-polymer binders in CoverDeck allow use with hot, cold, aqueous or solvent-based adhesives.
Once CoverDeck’s service life on a roof has ended, users can recycle it.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision