Counter-Top Drain Cleaner Provides Powerful Cleaning - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Model CT features variable speed motor control that gives the operator maximum cable control and exceptional cleaning power from 75-350 RPM with constant torque. Professionally engineered to clean ¾-2½-inch diameter drain lines up to 50 feet, the Model CT is the counter-top drain cleaner to count on for top performance.
A 1/5 horsepower, 90 Volt DC motor provides quiet, powerful and dependable operation. Standard unit features a hand tighten Jacobs Chuck. The unit is also available with a two-way auto cable feed that keeps hands off rotating cable as it advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever. Cable guide hose eliminates cable whipping and helps keep work areas clean. Heavy-duty housing protects motor and internal wiring. Stainless steel cable drum will not rust and resists denting. Well-balanced, heavy-duty steel tubular frame allows for two position vertical or horizontal operation. Built-in GFCI on a 20-foot line cord protects operator from electrical shock. Air operated foot switch and cord assembly for ease of operation. Runs ¼-, 5/16-, and 3/8-inch cable.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Myths and Misconceptions about Drain Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning: Understanding Facility Needs and Equipment Options
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms