Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cordless wet-dry vacuum - Porter-Cable - Facility Management Product Release
The 20V MAX lithium-ion 2-gallon vacuum features 28 minutes of runtime when powered by the 20 volt MAX 4.0Ah battery. The vacuum delivers up to 34 cubic feet per minute of airflow and suction. Whether handling wood chips, sawdust, or wet messes, the vacuum tank holds up to 2 gallons of debris. It also features a more than 7 feet of hose, a wide nozzle and a crevice tool.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors