Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cordless miter saw - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The M18 Fuel 7¼-inch Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw weighs 28 pounds and is integrated with side and top carry handles and no cords. The features the ability to bevel both left and right, with a max bevel angle of 48 degrees both left and right. An adjustable stainless steel detent plate includes 11 detent stops and a detent override lets the user lock the saw in place for more control when a cut is needed at any uncommon angle. The miter saw also features a shadow cut line Indicator for improved accuracy. An LED directs light onto both sides of the blade.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality