Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cordless Screwdriver - Porter-Cable Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 8V MAX Impact tool is 6.48 inches long and weighs 1.42 pounds. The impact mechanism and motor deliver up to 2,200 rpm and 125 in-pounds of non-reactionary torque. Other features include: one-handed bit loading and release; an LED light; and a 1/4-inch hex chuck that accepts standard bits. The screwdriver incorporates magnetic bit tip holders located on top of the screwdriver. The lithium-ion battery platform maintains a charge for up to 18 months.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality