- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Cordless Rotary Hammer Responds to Heavy-Duty Applications - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The Milwaukee Tool M18 Fuel SDS max rotary hammer is a cordless solution that provides the performance required for more demanding, heavy-duty drilling and chipping applications. With the launch of the new SDS Max, Milwaukee now provides a full line of rotary hammer solutions all on one M18 battery platform.
“We’re excited to not only deliver the world’s first cordless SDS Max rotary hammer, but also the world’s first SDS Max rotary hammer solution powered by an 18V battery. For the first time, users won’t be limited to an extension cord or generator when they need to use a larger hammer. By utilizing proprietary M18 and Fuel technologies, Milwaukee has developed a rotary hammer with a 1-9/16” drilling capacity and the power to chip continuously for up to 20 minutes,” says Andrew Plowman, Director of Product Management for Milwaukee Tool. “The ability for our users to power this SDS Max off the same M18 RedLithium battery system they’ve been using with their SDS Plus solutions will provide unrivaled productivity.”
Milwaukee’s M18 Fuel technology enables the M18 Fuel SDS max rotary hammer to deliver the performance required for more demanding SDS Max applications, including dry coring and medium duty chipping in both concrete block and reinforced concrete.
The M18 Fuel SDS Max will also be among the first Milwaukee solutions to be powered by the new M18 RedLithium High Demand 9.0 battery pack. This game-changing battery technology delivers up to 5 times more run-time, 35% more power and runs 60% cooler than standard lithium-ion batteries. This massive jump in run-time and increase in power will continue to push the limits of cordless potential.
Available in September of 2016, the M18 Fuel SDS max rotary hammer is a testament to Milwaukee’s ability to provide game-changing technology available on one platform that pushes the boundaries of expected performance and productivity.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality