Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Cordless Rotary Hammer Reduces Dust During Drilling - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hilti Cordless rotary hammer TE 4-A18 has long been known for its capacity to drill more holes per battery charge than other cordless tool in its class. Now this best-in-class tool is available with a new dust removal system (DRS) attachment that provides contractors with all the health, safety and productivity gains of virtually dust-free drilling in one truly cordless system.
The well balanced, ergonomically designed and lightweight DRS attachment means it is easy to increase dust collection while improving worker comfort and safety. And, since this integrated DRS attachment is powered by the rotary hammer’s 18V battery, no separate power source is required. By collecting up to 97.8 percent of the dust caused by drilling and no power cords to round up, the DRS helps reduce the amount of clean up time at the end of the day
The TE 4-A18 comes standard with a high-efficiency motor and electropneumatic hammering for higher drilling performance and longer tool life.
Backed by Hilti’s Lifetime Service, the tool, battery and charger is covered by Hilti’s unique service agreement that includes two years of no-cost coverage including wear and tear. With Hilti Tool Fleet Management, the tools and batteries are covered for three years.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality