Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cordless Reciprocating Saw - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The one-handed design of the Hackzall® M18™ gives users the ability to make clean, accurate cuts while working overhead and in tight spaces. It features a dual-gear anti-vibration system to minimize vibration levels. The motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute, and a 3/4-inch stroke length cuts through a range of material, including wood, metal, and polyvinyl chloride pipes.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality