Cordless Miter Saw Provides Versatility, Convenience on Job - DeWALT Industrial Tool Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 20V MAX lithium-ion 7¼-inch sliding miter saw (DCS361) offers portability and convenience, optimized for general contractors and remodelers for various applications including trim installation, flooring work, and cutting 2x material.
The saw features a single left bevel, which ranges from -3-48 degrees left. With a 3½-inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2x8 inch horizontal cut capacity, the DCS361 will handle most of the common cuts needed. The DCS361 spins at 3,750 rpm and makes, on average 183 cuts of 2x4 pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 inch pine base molding on a single battery charge (DCB204 4.0Ah battery). The DCS361 with a battery is lightweight at 31.6lbs and with the integrated cast-in side handles it’s easy to carry around the jobsite.
Key ease-of-use features of the DCS361 include an integrated XPS™ blade light which casts a shadow showing where the blade will cut. A stainless steel miter detent plate makes it easy to adjust the saw. Other features include the saw’s 10 positive miter stops, a fast and easy cam lock, and rubber feet for no-slip and no-scratch grip. A high visibility bevel scale, adjustable bevel overrides, and a miter pointer on the left side of the table provides maximum visibility and versatility.
Whether the DCS361 is used for flooring, small crown work, toe molding, back splashes, base, chair rail, door or window casting, or any other woodworking application, it’s a convenient option for the professional.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality