Cordless Drill Driver Delivers Improved Reliability - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The new cordless drill driver, SF 10W-A18, delivers corded performance and reliability for high torque and high-speed applications.
In high torque applications like 4-inch hole saw drilling in wood or metal, this drill driver performs as if it were corded. Users have more options to improve drilling performance due to more rpm options, which allows them to shift into high gear and punch 1-inch holes through multiple layers of plywood.
With its high-efficiency motor, all-metal gears and high 1,062 pounds per square inch of torque, this tool can drill holes through wood as fast as a corded version — making extension cords a thing of the past.
The drill drivers are built to withstand tough jobsite conditions and are covered by Hilti Lifetime Service, which provides wear and tear coverage for tools, batteries, and charger for two years, three years on fleet management. This includes an unlimited number of battery replacements for these periods.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality