- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Chief Engineer »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Cooling Tower Motor - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Cooling Tower Motor combines a laminated finned frame RPM AC motor with a permanent magnet salient pole rotor design that can directly replace the right angle gearbox and jack shaft installation in many conventional cooling towers. The Adjustable Speed Direct Drive Cooling Tower Motor and Drive System supports multiple protocols and can communicate with most building automation systems.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation